Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Please write a blog post to respond to the following questions:
1. Give a summary of the field trip for anyone who might not know about our Mark Twain unit or might not have ever been to Hannibal, Missouri.
2. What was your favorite part of the trip and why?
3. What was the most fun part of the trip and why?
4. What part of the trip would you improve for next year's class if you could? Explain.
5. How did your Mark Twain research help prepare you for your trip to Hannibal? Explain.
Monday, May 19, 2014
Last Thursday, the 7th & 8th grade GOAL classes presented their movie projects. 7th graders presented stop-motion animation movies, and 8th graders presented documentary films. They are all embedded here. Enjoy!