7th grade GOAL classes: You are the first GOAL classes to work with Breakout Boxes. Reflect on your experiences.
1. How would you define "Breakout Box" in your own words? How would you tell another person what Breakout Boxes are?
2. You worked to solve two teacher-made Breakout Boxes in class, a Communication Through the Ages box and a Mark Twain box. What are the skills needed to solve a Breakout Box like these? Explain.
3. You helped to design your own Breakout Box. What skills are needed to design a Breakout Box?
4. Describe what went well when the other team tried to solve your Breakout Box.
5. What were unexpected challenges when the other team tried to solve your Breakout Box? What do you think were the reasons for the challenges?
6. Think of at least one other classroom setting or topic that would make a good Breakout Box, and explain.