Write a post reflecting on your documentary filmmaking experience. Embed your videos from YouTube, and thoughtfully answer the following questions:
Friday, May 20, 2016
Monday, May 16, 2016
Please write a blog post to respond to the following questions. You may include any appropriate pictures of your own from the day.
1. Give a summary of the field trip for anyone who might not know about our Mark Twain unit or might not have ever been to Hannibal, Missouri.
2. What was the most educational part of the trip and why? What did you learn?
3. What was the most fun part of the trip and why?
4. What part of the trip would you improve for next year's class if you could? Explain.
5. How did your Mark Twain research help prepare you for your trip to Hannibal? Explain.
When you finish, comment on the blogs of at least 5 classmates (use this website for tips on good commenting, if needed), and then you may go to any site on the lefthand side of this blog under Idleness Prevention Society, or you may read for your independent reading contracts.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Please write a blog post about your independent project. Include the following:
- Embed your project into your post. If you did a display, take a picture of the project to include in your post.
- Explain what your topic was and why you chose it.
- Discuss what part of your project made you the most proud and why.
- What were the one or two most interesting things you learned? Explain.
- If you could improve your project, how would you change it, or what would you add?
After you have finished your post, please comment on the posts of at least 5 other students. If you need helping knowing how to write good comments, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVSw54VU1A