Write a blog post reflecting on our Shakespeare unit. For a B, choose 2 of the following options to write about. For an A, go above and beyond.
- Write about the change in your feelings from first hearing we were doing a Shakespeare unit through now. Explain specifically what events changed your feelings.
- In The Taming of the Shrew, was Kate tamed in the end? Explain your opinion with examples from the text.
- Why is Shakespeare's First Folio important? Explain what you learned on our field trip.
- How did Shakespearean insults and death scenes help your understanding and confidence with Shakespeare? Explain.
- Why is it still important to learn Shakespeare, 400 years after his death?
After publishing your blog post, use your good commenting skills and respond to at least 3 posts from 7th or 8th grade GOAL students.