For Post #1, answer the following questions in a blog post about our overnight Images of Greatness trip. We made the following stops: Des Moines Art Center, Pappajohn Sculpture Park, Drake University, State Historical Museum, Iowa Hall of Pride, IMAX: Journey to Space movie.
1. What was your favorite part of the trip, and why?
2. At the art museum, you had to find 4 things: favorite, best example of "art," Why is it ART?, and celebrity award. Write about them and include pictures if you'd like.
3. What was the most educational part of the trip, and why? What is something specific that you learned?
4. What was the most fun part of the trip, and why?
5. If you could improve the trip in any way for the group next year, what would you change? Explain.
For Post #2, embed your documentary into your blog post. Then, answer the following questions:
- Describe the process you went through to make your documentary.
- What are some specific interesting facts you learned about your topic?
- What are some specific things you learned about filmmaking?
- Which parts of your documentary make you proud? Why?
- Which parts of your documentary would you improve if you had more time? Explain.
- What is your advice for the group next year on how to successfully complete this unit and to make stellar documentaries?