Monday, May 16, 2016
Please write a blog post to respond to the following questions. You may include any appropriate pictures of your own from the day.
1. Give a summary of the field trip for anyone who might not know about our Mark Twain unit or might not have ever been to Hannibal, Missouri.
2. What was the most educational part of the trip and why? What did you learn?
3. What was the most fun part of the trip and why?
4. What part of the trip would you improve for next year's class if you could? Explain.
5. How did your Mark Twain research help prepare you for your trip to Hannibal? Explain.
When you finish, comment on the blogs of at least 5 classmates (use this website for tips on good commenting, if needed), and then you may go to any site on the lefthand side of this blog under Idleness Prevention Society, or you may read for your independent reading contracts.