Third quarter was full of projects... Independent Projects, History Day Projects, Images of Greatness Projects... LOTS of projects. On your blogs, complete the following reflection in paragraph form. If there is a way to include a picture or to embed your project, please include it in your blog post.
1. Briefly describe your project, both your topic and the format in which you presented.
2. What do/did you like most about your project? Explain.
3. What are two of the most interesting things you learned about your topic during your research? Why did they interest you?
4. What was the hardest part of this project, and why?
5. How did you improve as a learner or as a student during the process of this project? Explain.
6. If you could do the whole thing over again, what would you change and/or improve? Why?
7. What are you most proud of when it comes to the whole experience of this project? Explain.
8. If you have any genuine suggestions about how to improve this project or how to make this project more meaningful to future students, please include them at the end.
When you finish your blog post, you may go to any site on Idleness Prevention Society.