- Post a picture of your board and your prototype, if you have one. Attach links, if needed.
- Describe the problem you tried to solve.
- Explain how your invention is a solution to the problem.
- Reflect on your process. What went well? What were your challenges?
- If you could modify or change your invention at this point, what would you do, and why?
- Give any advice to future inventors on how to make this project go smoothly.
When your reflection is done, comment on the posts of others. Remember what it takes to make good comments on others' blogs.