This quarter has been all about Images of Greatness. Using elaborated communication, reflect and respond on a new blog post to the following:
- Upload an image of you with your display board. Mrs. Edlin will send it to you through e-mail.
- Who was your Image of Greatness? Why are they great, and what about them do you admire?
- What part of the unit makes you most proud?
- What part of the unit was the most challenging?
- How did you grow as a student/learner/person because of this unit?
- How could you improve your work on this unit? What would you do differently?
- What was the best part of the actual Images of Greatness Celebration?
Now, think of our Images of Greatness field trip. Upload a picture or two... ask for Mrs. Edlin or a friend to send you some if you don't have any of your own.
- What was your favorite educational part the field trip? Explain.
- In which part of the field trip did you learn the most? Explain.
- What about the trip surprised you? Explain.
- Discuss one of the categories you listed on your paper from the art museum.
- Did you break out of your Escape Chamber? Why or why not?
- What part of the trip was the most fun? Explain.
Now, think of your four years (or less) in GOAL.
- What's the best part of GOAL?
- What advice would you give students for how to succeed in GOAL?
- What would you warn them about?
- What should they be excited about?
- What will you miss?